Connected Smart Homes sell faster
50% of homebuyers would buy a home with smart home automation technology over a comparable home without
- 44% of homebuyers who prefer move-in ready homes say that smart home technology should already be installed
- 40% see having smart home technology as a major selling point when buying a home
- 60% say they would pay more for smart home features
- 64% want their voice assistant to work with a smart home platform
- Your Own Branded App
- New revenue stream
- Smartlife system in your show homes
- Warranty Log for Appliances
- Marketing Dashboard
- In-App Chat functionality
Download the brochure
Smart EV Charging
What our clients say
Frequently Asked Questions
Security is important, which is why Smartlife solutions are built with security front of mind. Your data and personal information is private and secure. Smartlife solutions include options to easily control and change who has access to your house through the App, great for friends and Airbnb. When you’re away, if something happens such as a smoke alarm, burglar alarm, flood alarm, freezing temperature or excessive heat you can receive a notification, open your App to view what is happening in real-time, then deal with it promptly.
If you are considering incorporating smart home products into your new home, we would recommend that you consider installing a WiFi mesh system to best support the function of the smart home products.
- About 39% of the energy used by the average home goes towards heating and cooling. Smart home solutions can save customers an average of 23% on their combined heating and cooling costs.
- Smart lighting solutions use at least 65% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs yet last 25 times longer.
- Smart home market research suggests that consumers with smart security systems reduce the likelihood of their homes being burgled or suffering from costly fire or water damage issues. This also reflects in their home insurance rates. On average, you can get up to a 20% reduction in your home insurance rates if you install monitored safety devices and smart security systems.
- According to connected home market size and survey data, 57% of smart home device users say they save time every day. They say these devices save them an average of almost 30 minutes every day.
Let's Talk About Your Project
Not sure which solution suits you the most?
Talk to our automation experts. Our friendly team will assist & take you through our solutions.